Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Kueh Raya Aidil Adha






Alhamdulillah... the Hari Raya is over now, my family managed to do a little Qurban, though not a bull or an ox but only a part of it... but still with that little contribution, I have seen more rewards from Allah. Trust me, you'll never be poor by giving in Allah's course instead you'll be 1000x richer with His blessing... i can see more rezeki is coming for my family Alhamdulillah

Planned to bake so and so for the Raya but instead I had only managed those above and some chocolate almonds cookies and a chocolate cake...

After the prayer, went to Abang Nordin's (hubby's boss) hse for makan raya, then we went to the park to celebrate Eid (makan lagi!) with other Malaysians family as pictured above. This is the small community of Malaysia truly Asian of Gold Coast...

No comments:

Post a Comment