Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Eggy Tart




Egg tart is one of my favourite dessert or kuih. I remember buying it on my way to school from a chinese family bakery in Ipoh Town on Saturday. Well the shop was not as grand as today's bakery we can see with big signboard or neon lights. BUT the egg tart was so delicious that the shells were perfectly cooked, crispy yet crumbly. The filling were soft and wobbly that just melted in my mouth!

That was 15 years ago, today I couldn't eat from any other outlet except from Muslims. just can't anymore! Well as i grow older (??? do I mean it?) i tend to be more fussy of where i eat, what i eat... especially i' m feeding my kids too! I want to make sure all HALAL and toyiba only! So i go only to Muslim outlets.

So enjoy the pictures of the egg tart created by Nur Hayati Abdul Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment