Monday, October 5, 2009

Samperit for Hari Raya





Hari Raya 2008 marked the most memorable one in the history of Yati Rahman's Baking!
That was the fist time ever... she "Yati Rahman"... me... bake my own kuih raya for the family... since there is no kuih tunjuk in here... well u can just go to Wollie's to get the cookies... but the spirit is not the same! :(....

So for this Raya I baked samperit... my favourite. with the kids around to help me.... they had fun for a while... Darwish and Daya helped to eat the dough as well so mum finish faster ;D.... then they just left me alone to finish the samperit....
Since Imran & Dina were fasting, they couldn't taste them.

Later after the break, they all enjoyed the samperit with reminder from mummy.... don't finish em... we have to keep some for hari raya!
Really enjoyed making the cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment